Lifting > Separating > Transfer
Whether with toothed belt or pneumatic drive, the universal lifter is always used when conventional lifters are too slow or the conveyor section has a too low overall height. The mounting plates allow a variety of attachments, from a support fork, to angle rails, to attached roller, string or belt conveyors, almost anything is possible. Using the example of a feed line, the lifter can be used to lift a goods carrier onto the return or to separate conveyed goods. Furthermore, the transfer from an AGV to a conveyor line is possible.
- Roller, strand or belt conveyors
- Pallets or racks
- And much more…
The advantages at a glance
- Robust lifter for loads up to 1.5 t
- Exact running and precise guidance
- Drive by toothed belt, chain or pneumatic cylinder
- Base frame can be exactly levelled and dowelled to the floor using four M30 x 1.5 banjo bolts
- Robust welded construction for vertical liftingLoad absorption via mounting plates or optionally with support fork made of square tube or angle rail
- Durable and low-maintenance due to high-quality components and clever maintenance options
- Optional: mechanical / electronic safety devices, servo drives, locating pins, sensors, absolute encoders, incremental encoders and much more!
- Special designs available on request
The following guide values apply to standard conveyors, in internal ambient conditions and for defined applications and goods conveyed.
|Payload||150 kg||500 kg||1.500 kg|
|Hub||from 500 mm||from 5.500 mm||from 5.500 mm|
|Speed max.||–||6 m / min.||6 m / min.|
|Lifting actuator||Pneumatic||Timing belt||Timing belt|
|Timing belt||–||50 mm||85 mm|
|Input power||–||1,1 kW||4 kW|
|Threaded plates||3 x M16||3 x M16||3 x M24|
|Load centre||up to 800 mm||up to 800 mm||up to 800 mm|
|Energy Chain||21 x 38 mm (inner half-mast)||21 x 38 mm (inner half-mast)||21 x 38 mm (inner half-mast)|